Austria is located in the heart of Europe. It has both impressive as well as the beautiful Alps. This particular nation has greatly contributed to enrich the culture of Europe with renowned thinkers such as Sigmund Freud, Ludwig Wittgenstein, and Franz Kafka.
The following requirements must be fulfilled to get the matriculation for a foreign citizen as a regular student to pursue study in Austria.
- Study place must be available at universities for the desired course that they have enrolled themselves
- The applicant should have their high school diploma or ‘A’ level that must be Austrian equivalent Matura
- The certification must be sufficient for acceptance of the desired course of study at the university in nation which it was acquired
- The preferred program of study in Austria must not be offered in the home nation. If the university does not exist, this particular proof must not be required to be submitted
- Also, the applicant should have sufficient German Knowledge, if needed.
Student Visa for Austria is offered to bonafide students to pursue their regular studies at institutes that are recognized in Austria. This particular visa does offer multiple entries, and this visa is valid for study period as approved by the education institution belonging to Austria.
The International Students in Austria, if they need any assistance, they can contact the Austria Student Visa Guidance. They would help in assisting in resolving all their Queries.
During the past few years, we find Austrian university has introduced the three-tier system of a degree similar to the European nation. Besides, it also offers old two-tier system, which still exists in few subject areas as well as universities.
We find the study in Austria is a lucrative option, as universities differ greatly from one another both in size and also in structure. The study programs offered at varied classical universities such as Vienna, Innsbruck, Graz, Linz, Salzburg, and Klagenfurt does cover a broad spectrum of varied academic subjects.