People willing to relocate to Austria can obtain the temporary residence permit and then can apply for the residence permit. The temporary permit would be valid for six months and must apply for residence before the expiry of temporary permit.
The Types of Visas Available for Foreign Nationals in Austria:
- Temporary residence permit
- You may transfer by your company to work in Austria temporarily.
- A representative of the enterprise may also be moved to Austria on a rotation basis.
- Self-employed can also Migrate to Austria.
- A researcher will also have the opportunity to relocate to Austria.
- An artist will also have opportunity to settle in Austria.
- An international student can also come to Austria for studying.
There are different types of permits available to Austria; however anyone with intent to settle in Austria must go through the streamlined procedures to obtain the visa.
There are numerous categories that help skilled professionals to settle in Austria
Austria Red White Red Card, Austria Red White Red Card Plus and EU Blue card are the top cards that help qualified individuals to easily settle in the Austria. The number of visas granted for the skilled immigration is based on the requirements of labor market.
Skilled immigration to Austria is possible if the candidate is ready to fulfill all the requirements set by the Austria Immigration.
please fill out Free assessment form
. One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook