Austria is a beautiful country with picturesque locals and is known for its abundant natural resources. It is one of the richest countries in Europe. It has a perfect balance of chic and happening modern life and beliefs and values of traditional culture. The whole country is full of beautiful towns and cities and places you must see. Here is a list of 10 cities you must visit, stay or settle in Austria.
- Vienna: This is the capital of Austria and is famous for its classical music and architecture. Cafes, cakes, confectionery and coffees of Vienna are world famous.
- Salzburg: This castle and church filled city is known for its exquisite class and panache. One must see the natural beauty of this city to believe.
- Innsbruck: Filled with buildings that depict Roman architecture medieval and modern, this small city of Austria is known for its ski-resorts. Half of Austria’s educational universities and colleges is located here.
- Graz: This is the second largest city of Austria and is popularly known as the student town. It is the most preferred destination for overseas students for its renowned universities and colleges. Longest grotto railway in Europe is located here, Schlossberg Cave Railway
- Bregenz: This town of Austria is known for its western culture and exquisite style of living. This town is a meeting point for Austria, Germany, Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Austria is catching up with other European countries in terms of economy and employment. Low living costs, high wages, world class public transportation and health care facilities have inspired many overseas immigrants to migrate to Austria. Austria is permitting skilled labors to move and settle in Austria by applying for Red-White-Red (RWR) Card
Fill a simple and FREE Evaluation Form
to see your chances of migration to Austria. Call us on 1800 103 1555 for details on Austria immigration.
Stay connected with us on Facebook.
for more information.