Austria is the great land of opportunities, and much qualified professional from Asia and different parts of the world have settled in the country. The country offers the skilled workers to bring back their Families to Austria. If the family joins the skilled professionals for a temporary period then, they do not require a visa. If the stay is permanent, they have to apply for the visa.
Family immigration to Austria is possible by using the Austria family reunification program. Austria recognizes spouses, children, and registered partners. Registered partners must be aged above 21 years applying for the family unification visas. Skilled workers in Austria with Red White Red card can bring their families to Austria and other category professionals who settled in the country with permanent visa categories.
Essentials for applying the family Reunification
- Skilled professionals in Austria must fulfill certain requirements according to the requirements of Austria Immigration.
- Adequate means of subsistence:
- The skilled professionals in Austria must have a stable income to support him and family who are supposed to arrive in Austria.
- The professional must earn income according to the standard set by the Austria.
- Health Insurance a major requirement.
- Accommodation according to the standards must have lease agreement or contract.
Austria Immigration allows family immigration to all the people who come over there to settle with different visas. Austria is considered as the heart of Europe; many people settle here with various visas. The great scenic beauty of Austria attracts the travelers, skilled workers, and business investors. The immigration to the Austria can be easy through proper guidance from the expert visa consultants. Experienced visa policies make your journey easy and simple.