Austria, officially called the “Republic of Austria” is a country in Central Europe with more than 8.3 million people. Individuals who wish to migrate to Austria from India need to have German knowledge as it is widely spoken in Austria. Surrounded by mountain vistas, stunning landscapes, amazing places, immigration to Austria is the perfect option for travelers. Vienna, Innsbruck, Danube valley, Salzburg and Graz are the most famous places to visit in Austria. Being a popular European city, Austria has carved a niche in the European economy market.
Migrate to Austria from India
At present, Austria is facing acute shortage of skilled professionals. To overcome this, Austria has come up with a red-white-red card scheme to attract talent to the country. Individuals who wish to immigrate to Austria from India need to apply for red-white-red card to enter the country easily. With the intent to attract third country workforce into the country, Austria has designed red-white-red card.
Austria Immigration Requirements
Individuals who wish to immigrate to Austria under Austria Red-White-Red card need to satisfy certain criteria which include:
- Highly qualified individuals can immigrate to Austria in search of a job under Austria Red White Red card.
- People who wish to migrate to Austria from India need to have high level managerial skills and must be committed to work to settle in the country
- To immigrate to Austria under Red and White Card scheme, one need to qualify in points system.
- Must be skilled in various streams where local talent is not available
- Individuals who wish to migrate to Austria must possess relevant degrees and qualifications
- Must be proficient in German language
What you can get by immigrating to Austria?
Successful applicants of Austria red white red card will get a six-month residency permit to either search a job or work on the country. Once the applicant is successful in finding a job upon immigrating to Austria, they will be able to reside in Austria for a maximum period of one year under Austria red white red card. Successful applicants of Austria red white red card will be able to bring their spouse and dependent children to the country.