Quick Enquiry
Austria Family Reunification Visa - Partner Immigration to Austria

Family-Reunification-to-AustriaThe Austria family reunion visa laws are laid out to treat each of the family, the same way as other. Which means if one member has been granted asylum or subsidiary protection, the other members must get it too.We find Family Reunification Visa to Austria cannot be applied by relatives of people who have ongoing asylum procedure. The relatives of those individuals who have been offered asylum as well as a people under subsidiary protection can apply for an entry visa to Austria.

Relatives Include: Parents of underage children, marriage partners and underage unmarried children

For Austria Family Reunion Visa, the individuals are required to apply at Austrian Embassy in their home nation. Then officials in Austria would investigate which kind of family relation is existing and if this relation is unable to continue when living in the different nation. This would take some time. In case of a positive decision, the Austrian embassy would provide the applicant an entry visa, which is valid for four months. During this particular period, the applicant can travel to Australia to apply for Asylum.

People under subsidiary protection should only apply after the first prolongation of their status.

Third nation, nationals are individuals who are neither EEA nor Swiss citizens. We find the third nation, national’s family members who intend to reside or settle in Austria for more than six months need a residence title corresponding to their residence purpose.For stays up to six months, no residence title must not be granted. Instead, a visa should be applied if essential.

Family members who can Apply for Immigration Family Reunification Program

  • Spouses
  • Unmarried minors that include adoptive and step-children
  • Registered partners
  • Spouses and registered partners should be 21 years of age or older while applying

Family Member

The Family members of Austrian nationals must obtain residence title; Family member provided they need to meet the general requirements

Dependent-Settlement Permit

We find other dependents of Austria national must obtain the residence title “Dependent-Settlement permit. If general granting requirements are met and the sponsor to whom the third nation nationals refers in his/her application has issued a liability declaration.

For more information about this, please fill out Free assessment form.  One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+ 

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys